Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Things I am Thankful for :)

With Thanksgiving approaching, I have been thinking more and more about all the blessings I have in my life. This year has been one of the greatest so far. In January, God began a mighty work in me and is continuing to carry it out each day. I never knew so much could happen in such a short time. I am going to compile a list of just some of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.

* God's unfailing love
* A family that is always supportive and provides unconditional love
* A Godly man that leads and challenges me to be more like Jesus
* A church home at Pinelake Starkville where I am surrounded by believers desiring to walk out
their faith
* New friends that encourage and inspire me daily
* Deep South Pout, a boutique that believes in fashion at a reasonable price and honors Jesus
through their business
* An amazing job that allows me to use my gifts with the elderly while upholding all ethical
practices
* New additions to our family- Lily Kate Mims will be here in January :)

No comments:

Post a Comment